Booking a room
Please note a deposit of £50 per room will be taken at the time of booking.
If you wish to cancel your reservation please try and let us know as soon as possible, (you will receive a full refund up to six weeks in advance of arrival).
For cancellations after this date, you will only receive a refund if we are able to resell the room.
Check-in & Check-out
Time: Unless otherwise agreed, check-in is from 3pm and we kindly ask that all guests depart by not later than 11am. If you would like to leave your luggage for the day just ask.
- Noise: All guests are asked to respect our other guests and nearby residents when in their room, hallways, any other premises of the hotel or while in the surrounding area. The fire doors in the corridors are heavy please try and close them quietly.
- No Smoking: No smoking is permitted inside Hope Cope House at any time, whether in your room or elsewhere. If you wish to smoke outside please do so with respect to other guests and only on the grass area on the lower terrace.
- Dogs: Dogs are allowed in the bar and restaurant. We do not allow dogs in the bedrooms. We have lovely sofas, chairs and rugs. Please do not allow your dogs on these. If your dog has been for a swim please do not bring it into the hotel.
- Accidents: Guests must report any accident or injury they, or their guests, may have whilst on the premises immediately to a member of management and in any event, within 24 hours of the incident. This information is needed in order to comply with health and safety obligations and for insurance purposes.
- Inappropriate Behaviour: We kindly ask that you respect our other guests and refrain from any improper, violent or abusive behaviour and any illegal conduct at all times during your stay. We reserve the right to eject you from the premises and cancel the remainder of your stay in the event that you fail to respect this policy.
- Damage: We kindly ask that all guests respect Hope Cove House rooms and facilities. In the event that there is any damage to the room(s) during your stay, or if any items are missing from your room(s) upon your departure, we reserve the right to charge the card you have used to secure your booking a reasonable fee in respect of such damage and/or missing items.
Hope Cove House will be not be responsible and will not pay any compensation where we are preventing or delayed from performing our obligations due to an event beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to flood, earthquake, mechanical breakdown, IT failure, fire, adverse weather conditions, acts of terrorism, gas, water or other utilities AND COVID 19.